Find your ring size
If you have doubts about your ring size, here are a few tips to choose the right size. The guide is indicative and you get the most accurate size by having your finger measured at a jeweller.
Measure one of your own rings:
The easiest way to find your ring size is by measuring the diameter of a ring that fits you.
- Measure the diameter of your ring (internal measurement)
- Read the size in the form below
- If you are between 2 sizes we recommend that you chose the largest.
Before choosing a ring size, please pay attention to the following:
- The correct size may vary depending on the interior design of the ring
- If you buy a wide ring you are more likely to choose a larger size than if you buy a narrow ring.
- If you want to wear several rings on the same finger we recommend that you choose a size larger than usual.
- Cold fingers can be a whole lot smaller than "normal" fingers.